Willocell® Fibril – The Willocell Fibril form of product allows the surgeon to grasp with forceps any amount of Willocell Fibril haemostat needed to achieve haemostasis at a particular bleeding site
- Local absorbable hemostat Willocell® provides fast and effective local homeostasis within 1-3 minutes.
- Willocell® has significant antibacterial activity, facilitates in accelerating biochemical processes
- Bio-compatible Willocell® is made of 100% oxidized regenerated cellulose and is well tolerated
- Biodegradable Willocell® is completely absorbed within 7-14 days
- A traumatic Willocell® is perfectly gentle thanks to its complete absorbency
- Pliable styptic gauze Willocell® will be used in general and digestive surgery, plastic surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, urology, stomatology as well as other surgical branches
- Produced under ISO 13845 and CE certified; class 3